Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Beaded Barr's Czech Style Copper John nymph fishing flies are the hottest nymph fly patterns on the river. This assortment of the three hottest Copper John colors will get you onto the water in style.
- Tungsten bead head a jigged hook and slim profile with copper wire body fly fishing nymph flies for getting deep in the water column quickly
- Excellent trout, panfish. bass or steelhead flies. Can be fished singly, in two and three fly nymph rigs, or as a dropper nymph pattern under a foam hopper fly pattern
- Collection of 9 Tactical Tungsten Bead Copper John Nymph Flies in three colors - Hook Size 12
- Essential on freestone rivers where insect nymphs are an important trout food.