Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Beaded Barr's Copper John nymph fishing flies are the hottest nymph fly patterns on the river
- Bead head and slim profile with copper wire body fly fishing nymph flies for getting deep in the water column quickly
- Excellent trout, panfish. bass or steelhead flies. Can be fished singly, in two and three fly nymph rigs, or as a dropper nymph pattern under a foam hopper fly pattern
- Pack of 6 Zebra Copper John Nymph Flies - Hook Size 14
- Essential on freestone rivers where insect nymphs are an important trout food.